Barbecued Chicken Burritos Recipe
Published: May 14, 2015
- Yield: 1 wrap each (4 Servings)
- Prep: 15 mins
These burritos are something of a Tex-Mex wonder: tangy barbecue sauce, some roast chicken (or rotisserie chicken) and vegetables, all wrapped up in tortillas. For the best taste, look for a fiery barbecue sauce without added corn syrup.
- 1. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, barbecue sauce, beans, corn and sour cream; stir to combine. Cook until hot, 4 to 5 minutes
- 2. Assemble the wraps by placing a lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla and topping with one-fourth of the chicken mixture; roll as you would a burrito. Slice in half diagonally and serve warm, with lime wedges.
- Per serving : 404 Calories; 8 g Fat; 2 g Sat; 1 g Mono; 80 mg Cholesterol; 48 g Carbohydrates; 32 g Protein; 6 g Fiber; 600 mg Sodium; 531 mg Potassium
- 2 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
- Exchanges: 2 1/2 starches, 1 vegetable, 4 very lean meat